I am very delighted to announce the safe arrival of Joseph Micah. You will all remember my youngest daughter Kate who worked at Seriously Scrapbooking. This is her first baby and our fourth grandchild. I don't normally share family news on the blog, but I know lots of you took an interest in Kate and would be delighted as we are at the safe arrival of baby Joseph.
So we are back at
The Cumberland Park Community Centre
this Saturday 24th of March.
388-390 Goodwood road.
Junk Journal Workshop. 10am-1pm.
Please bring to the class following items if you have them.
- White pigment gel pen, + black sharpie or fude ball pen.
- Paint brush
- Black Archival Ink Pad.
- Baby wipes and paper towel.
- Larger junk mail catalogues ( for working on) eg Harvey Norman, Woolworths or larger Foodland.
- Gel Medium and Gel Glue.
- Double sided tape.
- Tim Holtz Oxide Ink Pads.
- Basic scrapbooking kit.
"Louise Gets Colourful" - A Louise Nelson Workshop 1.30pm-4pm.
- Basic Kit plus
- Black ink pad
- Office stapler + mouse mat or cork pad
- Double sided dimensional adhesive dots
- Photos used: Black & White, 1 x 6x4 landscape photo cropped and 2 small similar photos 4.5x3cm
- Small-medium soft bristle paint brush
- Black water colour paint
Kathy's Cards: 1pm-3.30pm.
You will need to bring
- Basic kit
- Dark brown ink pad
- Iced spruce oxide distress ink
All our classes have spare spots, so please ring 82771298 to book in.