Thursday, December 31, 2009

Beths Autumn Leaves




Here is Beth's 1st layout - She used K&Co papers. She cut the leaves out from a sheet of print paper. She used Glossy Accents on the leaves - it makes them look almost real. I have also put another sneak peek of one of my Madeline layouts. In this one I used another of Martha Stewart punches. This class is proving to be very popular. I put together 40 kits each month for the ladies attending.
The classes are held on a Wednesday Afternoon or a Thursday Night. We are doing a layout each month until we have 12, enough for a album.
I also have some more squares to
show tomorrow. I managed to get 50 made this week.


Thanks for looking.

Jane

1 comment:

  1. love it...love all of these creations you have shown over the last week....thanks...

    ReplyDelete

Only Six Sleeps to go!!!!!!!!!!!

  Hello Everyone Where have these past weeks gone, and so much for me promising to share tags every week. What was I thinking when I offered...