Friday, January 1, 2010

Hi there

I trust you all had a wonderful Christmas and New Year and no doubt you are feeling a little like me - ate too much, too many late nights but had a fabulous time with friends and family!

This coming Thursday night, I will be repeating three boys pages that I have taught throughout the year. This is the perfect opportunity to create a double page if you have already done the class. The idea is to choose which page you would like to do and we will go through the steps to make it your own. As a couple of the pages were done earlier in the year, the papers may not be available. I am more than happy to help you choose an alternative and create a page based on the design.

So give us a call 8277 1298 and book in for 7pm on Thursday 7th Jan.

Looking forward to seeing you then

Natalie

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the update Nat. Your pages look great. I think the "little Monster" is one of my favorites.
    Jane

    ReplyDelete

Only Six Sleeps to go!!!!!!!!!!!

  Hello Everyone Where have these past weeks gone, and so much for me promising to share tags every week. What was I thinking when I offered...