Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Book Of Me Update

For those of you who are doing my "Book Of Me" class at the moment, I have reshuffled my next page............... The theme will remain the same as will the layout but the size of the photos I have adjusted ever so slightly......... if you can make them 4cm squared, it would look better! I know it's not much but it will affect the over all look! :)

So for the next class, be sure to take some photographs of things around your house that makes it your HOME. Think items, fav bits of furniture, piles of laundry...... the bits that make it Home! Print approx 15-18 photos in BLACK & WHITE at 4cm squared!

See you on Feb 15th at 7pm!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Counting down - Four Weeks to go!!!!

  Hello Everyone I have been crazy busy teaching classes, creating projects and working on the tags for the All Day Scrap. I am doing over 1...