Thursday, January 21, 2010

Hey ladies, I have had girls come up to me and want to do various layouts of mine from last year, and of course it's impossible to try and fit repeat classes in for all of them.

Thursday 28th January at 7pm
So what we have decided to do, is have one class where you can re-create your favourite layout that you missed last year. I will be there going from lady to lady giving instruction and directions for what is next. Obviously you need to have a little initiative, because I won't always be available to have 1 on 1 time with you. You can go at your own pace, and at the end of the class you can go home with that layout you wanted.

So far these layouts have been booked in to create:


Be YouMagical Wishes
Love is the Beauty
Postcards from Paris Canvas
Postcards from Paris Page
Beautiful
When you book in, please advise on of our friendly staff which layout you would like to do so we can have the kit all ready for you!

Look forward to seeing you then

Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment

Only Six Sleeps to go!!!!!!!!!!!

  Hello Everyone Where have these past weeks gone, and so much for me promising to share tags every week. What was I thinking when I offered...