Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Morning ladies.

Sale Week!!!!!

It was great to see and hear from a lot of you yesterday on the first day of our SALE!
We had quite a busy day with a lot taking advantage of 25% off papers! Today also has the same offer with Wednesday and Thursday having 25% off stamps, inks, ink pads and embossing products and the the big one on Friday and Saturday....25% off ALL embellishments! **Flowers, Chipoard, Ribbon, 7Gypsies, Spicers Jars.....all of the good stuff***

Make the most of it and stock up!


Anyway.... Thought I would pop in and talk about my other repeat classes for this month!

On January 11th at 7pm I will be doing the PAGE MAPS class. This month we will be repeting some of the previous sketches. This could be a great opportunity to create a double page or re-do another page using your fav sketch.
Here are a few of my favorites from last year.

Also, on Saturday 16th I will be doing the POP UP HOUSE again.
Ladies.....This class is not at all hard...BUT.... the last little bit of the assembly process is a little fiddly! Not for the feint hearted this is an amazing project that you'll love!

This will be the last time I do this class so please book in NOW so you dont miss out!

On Wednesday Jan 20th, I will be doing the super cute Maya Road 2010 Desk Calendar!

This will make a beautiful gift for someone and I have aimed this class for Creative people aged 10 and up so if you have a child that you would like to bring to a class, this could be great!
The kit includes the Calendar, the Acrylic stand and all papers and flowers and is $26.00 For a child to do the class, it;s only $8 and $15 for adults!



K&Company Clock

There are only 6 kits left for this class!

Saturday January 23rd at 1.30pm will be the last time I do this stunning clock!

So I hope to see you all during the week to take advantage of the sales!

Please click on the word COMMENTS below and leave us a message..... Your feedback is really important to us (just log in as Anonymous and leave your name at the end)


Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Counting down - Four Weeks to go!!!!

  Hello Everyone I have been crazy busy teaching classes, creating projects and working on the tags for the All Day Scrap. I am doing over 1...