Sunday, January 10, 2010

**Repeat Class** - Tuesday Night .....

Im so over this Adelaide weather.
41 degrees today.

3 years ago, I sat in my new house, my feet in a bucket of ice water.  It was quite funny.
We had no air conditioning.  Thank goodness we have now.

Hope you are all keeping cool and happy.  I have visuals of the repeat classes for this Tuesday Night.
First of all you can choose one of the following.

This layout .......

or this one .... there is a boy or a girl option.....

























Date:  Tuesday,  12th January, 2010
Time:  7:00pm
Cost:  $15 for class & kit.

If you are interested just let the girls at the shop know.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Counting down - Four Weeks to go!!!!

  Hello Everyone I have been crazy busy teaching classes, creating projects and working on the tags for the All Day Scrap. I am doing over 1...