Sunday, March 7, 2010

Been tidying up the Shop

Had some spare time last week and I moved the shop around. Not too much, so you can't find anything, but enough to satisfly me. This is what happens every time a do a major creative piece. This time it was 10 pieces for Graphic 45's design team call. We sent the photos monday. After I send my work off, I always feel lost. Its like you have sent a child or someone you love away for a while. I find it hard to settle and so with the creative juices still flowing I feel the need to change things around and so the shop gets the full works. Athough with a bad back I am limited to what I can do. This means I now have a table full of clearance items marked down and quite a few racks of paper (not the racks!) needing to find new homes. Drop in and see us next week. Remember we are closed on Monday. I found out on Saturday that I made the top 20 for Graphic 45 and on monday will be making my final piece to send to them, which I don't get back! This will be my piece for the final round. Out of 20 very talented ladies they are looking for 7. A one in 3 chance does'nt sound to bad. I would love the chance to do some design work for them as their paper is perfect for my style of scrapbooking. Wish me luck!
thanks for looking
Jane

1 comment:

  1. I love the layout there Jane, It is beautiful! Think you could teach it form memory??
    Good luck for the grand final. Anne

    ReplyDelete

Only Six Sleeps to go!!!!!!!!!!!

  Hello Everyone Where have these past weeks gone, and so much for me promising to share tags every week. What was I thinking when I offered...