Saturday, March 20, 2010

My Books

I love making books. This is one I made for my Dad. I still have to get the photos in, but its done. I love teaching books and I have another class on Wednesday this week coming. It is for a new book - a wedding one, no surprises. In case I haven't mentioned it to you. We had our first wedding in the family back in January, so I have lots of photo's. We make the whole book in one day. Starting at 10am and finishing about 4pm -5pm. Its $25 for the class and $45 for the kit. I love making pockets and flaps in my books and lots of tags and stamps. I will be using a range of paper from K&Company. We still have room for a few more if you would like to do it. I will teach it again in the next quarter on a Saturday.
Thanks for looking.
Jane
BTW - I am starting to work on the new time table and newsletter over the week-end. Lots of you have been asking for it, so no rest for the wicked!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Counting down - Four Weeks to go!!!!

  Hello Everyone I have been crazy busy teaching classes, creating projects and working on the tags for the All Day Scrap. I am doing over 1...