Thursday, March 4, 2010

Prima-licious Class


hey ladies,

here is my class for next Tuesday night .....


We are doing alot of distressing, sewing and inking in this one.
I have used the beautiful Prima patterned papers, a Maya Road acrylic clock and Tim Holtz Brass Keyhole.

Feel free to bring your own flowers or alternatively you can purchase some of the beautiful new Prima flowers that arrived yesterday !!!!!!

When; Tuesday 9th March
Time: 7pm
Cost: $15 class & $19 for the kit (less if you bring your own flowers).

Have a great day.



1 comment:

  1. This is even more beautiful in real life - just STUNNING

    ReplyDelete

Only Six Sleeps to go!!!!!!!!!!!

  Hello Everyone Where have these past weeks gone, and so much for me promising to share tags every week. What was I thinking when I offered...