Friday, April 2, 2010

Leave a comment on Graphic 45's blog and you could win!




Congratulate the New Design team and you could win. Candy is choosing two lucky people who leave a comment to win some yummy Graphic 45 papers. Just click on the here! and leave your message. Keep in touch with their blog for more updates and photos of the work that the clever Ladies did. We all had to make a final project for Graphic 45 which they got to keep. I am sure over the next few weeks, photos of our projects will be on the blog for you all to see.
Thanks for looking and thanks for all the comments you have been leaving for me on my blog and here.
Keep in touch
Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment

Counting down - Four Weeks to go!!!!

  Hello Everyone I have been crazy busy teaching classes, creating projects and working on the tags for the All Day Scrap. I am doing over 1...