Thursday, June 10, 2010

Hi there!

Just popping through with a couple of sneak peeks for you!


Next Thursday night I will be doing my monthly Scrap The Girls Class! This month I have designed a beautiful double page using Fancy Pants papers! There is still plenty of room in this class and would be great for beginners thought to intermediate scrappers!


Also, here is the first of the School Holidays projects!

Girly Keepsake Box : This is a super cute little Keepsakes Box that is perfect for keeping all your girly bits & pieces. Have Natalie help you choose your own papers and flowers to make this little box a beautiful place to keep your smallest most secretive items!


There are only 7 spots in this class so book now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Counting down - Four Weeks to go!!!!

  Hello Everyone I have been crazy busy teaching classes, creating projects and working on the tags for the All Day Scrap. I am doing over 1...