Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Classes, 7 Gypsies and Kaiser

Hi there everyone!

I know, I know.... I have been a little lazy on updating the blog this past week ... no excuses ... just busy!

So I thought I would fill you in on what is happening over the next few days and the AMAZING new stock that has come in!

Tomorrow night (Thursday19th) I will be teaching my "Scrap The Girls" double layout for this month. There are still a few spot available so call the girls and book in!
Jane will also be teaching her Boy's Tray on Thursday night - this is the second class.
Friday morning is the repeated Collections Squares with Jane at 10am

Saturday was originally going to be Jane's Travel Book all day class but this will be rescheduled to the next quarter.

Steph has two classes this Saturday. The first is her Bloomers Page. Such a GORGEOUS page! And the second class starting at 1.30pm is her BEAUTIFUL wedding page. Soooo very pretty.
Monday night there is two classes on.

Kathy is back and will be teaching her "Cards With A Difference" class. This is a stunning waterfall style card that is suitable for so many occasions.

Steph will be doing another installment of her Canvas Album!

Now ..... NEW PRODUCTS ......


Yesterday saw a delivery of Martha Stewart punches, there will be new Kaiser papers in by the end of the week and OMG!!!!!!!! The new 7Gypsies will knock you over!


Kaiser
7Gypsies
© 2004 QBaroo© 2004 QBaroo
© 2004 QBaroo

© 2004 QBaroo

There are RubOns, stamps, trays, papers, metal embellishments and sooo much more!

So that's it from me for the moment ......

Cant wait to see you in the shop soon!


Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Only Six Sleeps to go!!!!!!!!!!!

  Hello Everyone Where have these past weeks gone, and so much for me promising to share tags every week. What was I thinking when I offered...