Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Projects from the All Day Scrap

Good morning


Finally I have had a couple of minutes to go through the photos that I took on Saturday and show you the fun we had and the projects we made!
This is Heather's little mini book using K&Company Blossomwood Range.



Here is the gorgeous page Steph taught using the "Dear Lizzy" range of papers. I think we all had fun making the fabric flowers for this although there were a few burnt fingers! :)

This is the Graphic45 page of Beth using the new Hallowe'en in Wonderland range!


The project I taught was a 7Gypsies Family Album using Making Memories & Kaiser papers.


Make sure you come back tomorrow as I'll be posting some photos of our fabulous All Day Scrappers working hard!
Natalie



1 comment:

  1. Well done Nat. I've done your project, Steph's and Heather's. I need a break now before tackling Jane's.

    ReplyDelete

Only Six Sleeps to go!!!!!!!!!!!

  Hello Everyone Where have these past weeks gone, and so much for me promising to share tags every week. What was I thinking when I offered...