Sunday, September 12, 2010

Cards and Classes!

Hope you all had an enjoyable weekend!

Just flying through with a couple of sneak peeks!

Tuesday morning is a gorgeous page that would suit all type of girly images! 10am start with still 4 places available!

Cuttlebug Cards on Saturday afternoon will be using Graphic 45 papers and we will make 4 cards to suit men!

And finally ....... dont forget about the fair on SUNDAY..... one day and is being held at the Marion Sports Center on OaklandsRoad, from 9.30am-3.30pm. I have the class room from 10am to 11.30pm, so I will be doing a boys layout. The title is need for speed and would suit a photo of a child/adult motor bike riding, go karting, first car, or what ever thing it is that goes fast. The class + kit is $35.00 and I am limited to 16 people only. You will need to ring the shop and book in (8277 1298)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Only Six Sleeps to go!!!!!!!!!!!

  Hello Everyone Where have these past weeks gone, and so much for me promising to share tags every week. What was I thinking when I offered...