Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Storage Boxes

I think you are all going to like this one.....

Storage Boxes for your Scrapstudio.

This workshop goes from 9:30am to 4pm and we create these beautiful Kaisercraft Boxes, which are really easy to put together.
I have mixed and matched some beautiful pattern papers for you, or if you like you can choose your own color scheme. The inside of the boxes are Glimmermisted (so easy) and only the edges of the wood need to be painted. You can also see that when you take the boxes out, their is pattern paper on the back wall, shelves and bottom shelf. The roses are Anna Griffin 3D Die Cuts so no cutting roses. Did you hear me girls ..... NO CUTTING ROSES !!!!!! Now that's a first !!!!!!!!!!!

Anyhow this workshop runs on Saturday the 18th of September, and as you can see from the photos, it really is quite nice.

The class is $25 plus the Kaiser Kit and your materials and Glimmermist will be extra.

Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment

Only Six Sleeps to go!!!!!!!!!!!

  Hello Everyone Where have these past weeks gone, and so much for me promising to share tags every week. What was I thinking when I offered...