Thursday, November 18, 2010

Book of Me & a Sneak Peek

For the Book of Me Ladies .....November is a double on two separate topics.
Page One - Handbag - tip out your handbag and photograph the contents. Use a sheet or table cloth as a backdrop - print to about 6x4
Page Two - Things about me. Photo - try a collage in Picasa - use fave photos of yourself - print to 6x4.


I have created to most super cute double layout that contain 10 images - that's right - 10 ...for the December Scrap The Boys Page for December- Thursday 2nd at 7pm - Limited to 7 kits only so get in quick! $15 class plus a $12 kit {chipboard optional extra}

1 comment:

Only Six Sleeps to go!!!!!!!!!!!

  Hello Everyone Where have these past weeks gone, and so much for me promising to share tags every week. What was I thinking when I offered...