Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Book Of Me

Over the last 12 months, I have been teaching a class once a month called The Book Of Me.
This has been such a wonderful class to teach as each month, as a group, we decide what the topic for the followign month will be and we are creating pages about ourselves for a change rather than our kids!

We have created a 9x9 album of double pages that are personal, creative and have a huge amount of meaning.

As we are reaching the tail end of the year, I thought I cover the topics again and the designs we did.


Class One
Single Title page featuring a photo of ourselves
Class Two
Our Home and the things that make it our home
Class Three
Our Favourite Possession or Gift

Class Four
Our "Go To" Recipie (the one thing we cook that works everytime)

Class Five
Our Favourites
Class Six
What my Mother / Father taught me

Class Seven
A Week in the Month Diary

Class Eight
Our Closest Friends
Class Nine
Travel - Places I love to go / Places I'd like to go
Class Ten
Self Portraits
Class Ten
Two Single Pages..... What's in Our Handbag
Things No One Knows ....

The class on December 20th will be a catch up class where you can do a page you may have missed or need to finish up. We will also be having a few nibbles and drinks and sharing our albums together so please bring a plate of yummy things!

I will be running the class in the new year but you'll have the option to do it in 12x12 size or continue your 9x9 album.

It has been an absolute pleasure to be involved in this class ..... Thank you Ladies


Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Only Six Sleeps to go!!!!!!!!!!!

  Hello Everyone Where have these past weeks gone, and so much for me promising to share tags every week. What was I thinking when I offered...