Thursday, March 24, 2011

New Stock and a couple of classes

Over the last day I have started working on my classes for April!
I know .. organised aren't I????

On Monday 4th at 7pm I will be doing "Nat's Sketches" - this is a great class for those of you who want to complete a couple of pages in a class and learn how to put your papers together based on your photograph. I've whipped up a couple of sketches for you to work from and this makes the whole process of creating a page quick and easy!

You will need to bring the following photos ....

Page 1 - 1 horizontal 5x7' or 2 vertical 6x4' photos
Page 2 - 1 horizontal 5x7' or 2 vertical 6x4' photos
Page 3 - 1 horizontal 6x4' and 1 vertical 6x4' photo
Tonight I will be doing a class on Journaling and Handwriting! There are still positions in this class if you would like to come and create and learn! 7pm start!

Dont forget this weekend is the Coffee, Cake and Create afternoon - lots of fun, creating and food! Starts at 1pm

Lots of new stock in too!

Prima
My Minds Eye
Paper Loft
New Stamps
Kaiser

Get in before it all walks out the door!
See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Only Six Sleeps to go!!!!!!!!!!!

  Hello Everyone Where have these past weeks gone, and so much for me promising to share tags every week. What was I thinking when I offered...