Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Louise Nelson - Guest Teacher ......


Lou is Guest Teaching again on September 24th.

It is a technique based class focusing on using wire and vellum in different ways.
If you have them please bring along; a stapler and a pair of wire cutters, along with your basic kit.
Bring along whatever photo you prefer to use on the day, my sample layout has used a small 5 x 8 colour photo [which is at the shop if you would like to check it out] :)
Session date and time; Saturday 24 September 2011 from 1000a to 1230.
YOU DONT WANT TO MISS THIS GREAT OPPORTUNITY

Call 8277 1298 to book in Now

1 comment:

  1. oh this is a great idea to mix vellum and wire ! I wish I could be there ! Fabulous Louise !!!

    ReplyDelete

Counting down - Four Weeks to go!!!!

  Hello Everyone I have been crazy busy teaching classes, creating projects and working on the tags for the All Day Scrap. I am doing over 1...