Thursday, January 3, 2013

Thursdays Specials

Good Morning Everyone.
So nice to see lots of you yesterday in our store and to hear that everyone had a lovely Christmas.
Today I have 3 specials for you + a computer that is not playing fair! (I have edited my photos and flipped them but bloger is flipping them back so that they are now all sideways.


 
 First up are Memory Keepers Albums in yellow only.
 Not $55 but now only $35
 

 12 x13 inch storage tubs.
Not $22.90 but now only $15
 

La Blanch Stamps Half Price.
 
We still have 24% off store wide (excluding Kits) and the largest work room table full of clearance items with up to 50% off.
so if you couldn't make it yesterday then make sure you pop in today.



 See you soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Only Six Sleeps to go!!!!!!!!!!!

  Hello Everyone Where have these past weeks gone, and so much for me promising to share tags every week. What was I thinking when I offered...