Thursday, April 16, 2015

Saturday 18th April

Jane's Favourite Cards

 
Join Jane to create some of her favourite cards.
Set of 2 cards featuring Graphic 45's Artisan Style Paper range.
10am-12:30pm
Cost of Class $16 + $12 Kit
(08)82771298 to book
 

 

Jane's Art Canvas

 
Check out this fantastic male canvas Jane has created!
Using lots of metals, chipboard & mixed media techniques.
Make sure you give this class a try.
 
1:30pm-4pm
Cost of Class $16 + $35 Kit
(08)82771298 to book
 
 
 
 
Please note Steph's alchemy class Saturday Morning and Steph's Tag class Saturday afternoon have unfortunately been postponed.
 
Hey Girls, I just wanted to let you know that I won’t be teaching for the month of April.
I have a lot of commitments this month with my Photography Business, but am planning
to resume next month with a new Journal Class, Tag and Alchemy Class.
Have a great month at Seriously Scrapbooking, and thankyou so much 
for your understanding.
Steph xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Only Six Sleeps to go!!!!!!!!!!!

  Hello Everyone Where have these past weeks gone, and so much for me promising to share tags every week. What was I thinking when I offered...