Thursday, January 28, 2016

Art Journaling in Adelaide

Saturday morning I am teaching the first of many Art Journal Classes at Seriously Scrapbooking.

Each month I will explore new and fun techniques plus talk about design, color & composition. 
 

I'd love for you to join me and learn a few cool things and try something new!

Please call 8277 1298 to book in!

If you are coming to class, please bring with you the following items

Art Journal
Gesso
Paint Brush
Palette Knife
Selection of paint
Selection of Stencils
Baby Wipes
Paper Towel
Pencil
Water Spray
Latex Sponges
Black Archival Ink
Spray Inks
Scissors
Heat mat/Ranger Mat/Heidi mat

Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Counting down - Four Weeks to go!!!!

  Hello Everyone I have been crazy busy teaching classes, creating projects and working on the tags for the All Day Scrap. I am doing over 1...