Thursday, April 27, 2017

Louise's Class Saturday 29th :) :) :)

Hello Hello :)

Louise here to share with you a reminder about my upcoming class this coming Saturday 1.30-4.00.

This class 'Abstract YOU' is all about creating fabulous abstract backgrounds to showcase YOU! Yes You! So please bring your 'Selfie' photos. I started with 6 x 4 photos and then cropped them but you will be able to work with what you photos bring by altering colours etc.

BTW this is a 3 layout class so bring an assortment of photos :)


What to bring along to class??? Along with your BASIC KIT, please bring paint brushes, heat tool, wet wipes, craft mat, brayers [I used a 2" and 3"], Journal pens [black and white] and a long arm stapler if you have one.

If you would like to join in the creative fun, please call the shop during BH's on 08 8277 1298

Cheers for Now, I hope to see you soon

Louise :) xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Only Six Sleeps to go!!!!!!!!!!!

  Hello Everyone Where have these past weeks gone, and so much for me promising to share tags every week. What was I thinking when I offered...