Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Louise's Class Saturday May 27th 1.30-4.00 :) :) :)

Hello Hello :)

I just wanted to let you know about my upcoming class Saturday, May 27th 1.30-4.00


This 3 layout class is all about creating fun texture with Imaginarium Designs chipboard :) :) :)


With this class John is cutting a new stencil for us to use [its part of the kit so you get to keep it], based on my Cherry Blossom Chipboard design, so a lil bit of stencil stamping may be involved :) :) :)

If you would like to come join me please do call the shop during BH's on 08 8277 1298 to book in.

Class Requirements;
Please bring basic kit Plus;
Heat tool
Small soft bristle paint brush
wet wipes
paper towel

Photo requirements;
I have used cut down 6 x 4 black and white photos, however you can use whatever size you would like for these layouts :)

Cheers and I hope to see you soon
Louise :) xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Only Six Sleeps to go!!!!!!!!!!!

  Hello Everyone Where have these past weeks gone, and so much for me promising to share tags every week. What was I thinking when I offered...