Friday, December 29, 2017

Our Best Ever Sale Sneak Peek - Day 2

75% off Stamps

Today I want to show you some of the great stamps we will have in our Sale. I have a huge box of all kinds of stamps, Graphic 45, Stampers Anonymous, Dark Room Door,  Magnolia, Maya Road, Kaisercraft, Inkadinkadoo and much much more. With 75% off these are a great buy. As a guide - Stamps priced at $20.00 after discount will be $5.



There are lots of vintage wood block stamps, Image Stamps, even some beautiful K&Company sets. Along with some word stamps, and some suitable for Project life and card making.
A heap  of acrylic and red rubber stamps as well and a big selection of older and hard to find Graphic 45 stamps.


I did think of tipping the crate into my bath to show you how many I have, but the box is packed very tightly and to repack them would take too long. I chose every stamp in the box so they are all very special.
I also have a tub full of 30% off stamps as well.
So there is lots to choose from.

See you on the 5th or 6th of January

at the Cumberland Park Centre 388-390 Goodwood road Cumberland Park

No comments:

Post a Comment

Only Six Sleeps to go!!!!!!!!!!!

  Hello Everyone Where have these past weeks gone, and so much for me promising to share tags every week. What was I thinking when I offered...