Thursday, January 4, 2018

Been Very Busy Packing

Hi Everyone.

Our Best Ever Sale starts tomorrow.

January Friday 5th and Saturday 6th.

I have spent the last few days, sorting through boxes and packing everything up. The first trailer load is packed and ready to go.
 
 
This load is all our 75% off stock.  I am going down to the hall now to start setting up.
The next trailer load will be all our 30% off.  I have included some photos of all the stock still to come.
 

These are our copics - 30% off.


Tubs full of all our beautiful scrapbooking. mixed media and more - all with 30%

My Husband is ready to go, so I need to dash.
Hope to see you all tomorrow.
Sale starts at 9am to 5pm and again on Saturday 9am-5pm.
Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment

Only Six Sleeps to go!!!!!!!!!!!

  Hello Everyone Where have these past weeks gone, and so much for me promising to share tags every week. What was I thinking when I offered...