Monday, March 19, 2018

A Busy Saturday 24th of Mad March Planned.

Hello Everyone
I am very delighted to announce the safe arrival of Joseph Micah. You will all remember my youngest daughter Kate who worked at Seriously Scrapbooking. This is her first baby and our fourth grandchild. I don't normally share family news on the blog, but I know lots of you  took an interest in Kate and would be delighted as we are at the safe arrival of baby Joseph.

 

So we are back at

The Cumberland Park Community Centre

this Saturday 24th of March.

388-390 Goodwood road.

We have three classes planned for the day along with our pop up shop.  
 
There is one class in the morning and two in the afternoon.
Spend the day with us and book into the morning class + one of the afternoon classes for only $30 for both + Kits.

Junk Journal Workshop. 10am-1pm.

I have been making junk journals for years now, but have only taught them a few times.
Now I am not working full time, I am finding time to play again and explore the fun and creativity of junk journals. Last month I had 9 ladies join me, 6 of them had never done any mixed media before and all enjoyed the class. I have another page for Saturday and will share images tomorrow. We have room for more so you can join me and make a page for your journal. I love photo's and words so my junk journal will feature both. This class is perfect for any beginners wanting to have a go at mixed media.
I will be supply the "junk" for this page. You won't need a journal or book for this class as each month you will make a page using different paper for your foundation pages, we will be binding it all together at the end.
I have a list of mixed Media items you can bring, if you don't have them, then you can share some of mine or purchase on the day.
Please bring to the class following items if you have them.
  • White pigment gel pen, + black sharpie or fude ball pen.
  •  Paint brush
  • Black Archival Ink Pad.
  • Baby wipes and paper towel.
  • Larger junk mail catalogues ( for working on) eg Harvey Norman, Woolworths or larger Foodland.
  • Gel Medium and Gel Glue.
  • Double sided tape.
  • Tim Holtz Oxide Ink Pads.
  • Basic scrapbooking kit.

Cost of Class $20 + $8 for "Junk".
If you have any questions or want to book in,  I still have a few spaces left,  please ring me on 82771298.
 

"Louise Gets Colourful" - A Louise Nelson Workshop 1.30pm-4pm.


 
We are delighted to have Louise teaching for us this Saturday.
In this class Louise is sharing with you, 2 of her favourite layouts created with fabulous papers and embellishments from her favourite Company; 7 Dots Studio. These layouts are created in Louise's typically minimalist style.
This class is not to be missed, Louise is an amazing and talented lady and her workshops are so much fun, with Louise sharing her passion and enthusiasm which is quite contagious.
 You will need to Bring:
  • Basic Kit plus
  • Black ink pad
  • Office stapler + mouse mat or cork pad
  • Double sided dimensional adhesive dots
  • Photos used: Black & White, 1 x 6x4 landscape photo cropped and 2 small similar photos 4.5x3cm
  • Small-medium soft bristle paint brush 
  • Black water colour paint  
Cost of Class $20 + $20 Kit.
If you have any questions or want to book in,  please ring me on 82771298.

 Kathy's Cards: 1pm-3.30pm.

 
 
Kathy normally teaches her card classes on Mondays. This month Kathy is teaching her cards on a Saturday, so if you have been wanting to make some lovely more traditional cards then this class is for you. You will make three cards in this class.
 
You will need to bring
  • Basic kit
  • Dark brown ink pad
  • Iced spruce oxide distress ink
 Cost of Class $16 + $8 Kit.
 
All our classes have spare spots, so please ring 82771298 to book in.
Thanks
Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment

Only Six Sleeps to go!!!!!!!!!!!

  Hello Everyone Where have these past weeks gone, and so much for me promising to share tags every week. What was I thinking when I offered...