Monday, April 9, 2018

April's Classes

Hello Everyone.
Here are our classes for April being held at Cumberland Park.

We are back at

The Cumberland Park Community Centre

this weekend Friday 13th, Saturday 14th and

Monday 16th of April.

388-390 Goodwood road.

We have three days of great classes planned and our pop up shop. 

 

Friday the 13th Classes are as follows:

Graphic 45 Layout  (Image coming soon)

Join Jane and create a lovely Graphic 45 page using papers from Graphic 45's new "little Women Collection. Image to follow.
Cost of class $16 + $15 Kit.  10am-12.30pm.

 Graphic 45 Project Life Style Class 1pm-4pm (Image coming soon)

 I will post a sneak peak of my Graphic 45 Project Life Style Class later this week. I will be using Penny's Paper Doll collection for this class. You don't need to bring photo's to this class, you will be able to add them later.
Cost of Class $16 + $20 Kit. Friday 9th at 1pm-4pm


Patchwork Pieces Class. (Image coming soon)

I have another set of Patchwork pieces planned for this class and will share an image later this week. I would love you to join me for this class. 
Cost of Class $16 + $15 Kit. Friday 9th at 7pm-9.30pm.
 

Late Night Scrap.

Join us for an evening of creativity with a lovely group of Ladies. Light supper is included.
Cost of the evening $16 + Any materials purchased - Friday 9th at 6pm-10pm.
 

 Saturday the 14th Classes are as follows:

Junk Journals with Jane. (Image coming soon)

 I have been making junk journals for years now, but have only taught them a few times. Now I am not working full time, I am finding time to play again and explore the fun and creativity of junk journals. Last month I had 12 ladies join me, 6 of them had never done any mixed media before and all enjoyed the class. I have another page for this Saturday. We still have room for more so you can join me and make a page for your journal or just do it as a layout. I love photo's and words so my junk journal will feature both. This class is perfect for any beginners wanting to have a go at mixed media.
I will be supply the "junk" for this page. You won't need a journal or journal book for this class as each month you will make a page using different paper for your foundation pages, we will be binding it all together at the end.
I will share an image and a list of mixed media items you can bring. If you don't have them , then you can share some of mine or purchase on the day.
Cost of the Class $20 + $20 Kit. 10am-1pm.
 

Layout and Cards with Karyn Shultz


I  am delighted to have Karyn back teaching with me. She has designed a beautiful layout and 2 cards for this class. Using Coco Vanilla's Bohemian Dreams collection, you will love how Karyn has used this beautiful collection.
Please bring your basic scrapbooking kit and the following items if you have them. We will have them to share in the class if you don't.

Distress Oxides - Peacock feathers, Picked Raspberry, Faded Jeans
heat guns
paint brushes (a range of them)
water misters
messy mat.
Cost of Class $16 +  $20 Kit 10am-12.30pm.
 

Project Life Style Class with Karyn.

 
Karyn does beautiful project life style layouts. Her choice of papers and colours is always perfect. She has designed her project life style pages to match her layout from the mornings class, so the two can go together.
 
Please bring your basic scrapbooking kit and the following items if you have them. We will have them to share in the class if you don't.


Distress Oxides - Peacock feathers, Picked Raspberry, Faded Jeans
heat guns
paint brushes (a range of them)
water misters
messy mat.
Cost of Class $16 +  $15 Kit. 1.30pm-4pm

Monday 16th Class:

 Cards with Kathy:

 Kathy is back teaching her first class for this year.

 
She has three cards for this months class. Using a pad of Maja papers, you will have all the paper you need for Kathy's next three classes.
Please bring the following items to the class if you have them. We will have inks you can share in the class if needed,.
Inks...distress ink pads in the following colours, Pumice stone, Tattered Rose, Aged Mahogany, Stormy Sky, or Cats eye ink pads in the following colours - Charcoal. blush rose, Maroon and French blue. 
Cost of Class $16 + 12x12 Paper Pad $22 + $11 Kit 1pm-3.30pm.
 
Please ring me on 0416053688 or 82771298 to book in or for more information.
I will post photos of my classes in the next couple of days.
look forward to seeing you over the weekend.
Jane
PS Remember that the three days we are at Cumberland Park I will have a large area of the room as a shop.
 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Only Six Sleeps to go!!!!!!!!!!!

  Hello Everyone Where have these past weeks gone, and so much for me promising to share tags every week. What was I thinking when I offered...