Thursday, May 10, 2018

Junk Journal With Jane

Saturday 12th May

10am-2pm

388-390 Goodwood Rd

Cumberland Park Community Centre.

We Are Family:

 I have been making junk journals for years now, but have only taught them a few times. Now I am not working full time, I am finding time to play again and explore the fun and creativity of junk journals. Over the past 4 months I had 12-15  ladies join me, most of them had never done any mixed media before and are all enjoying the classes. I have another page for this Saturday. We still have room for more, so you can join me and make a page for your journal or just do it as a layout. You can also do catch up classes, if you want to create the pages you may have missed.
I love photo's and words so my junk journal will feature both. This class is perfect for any beginners wanting to have a go at mixed media. I will be supply the "junk" for this page. You won't need a journal or journal book for this class as each month you will make a page using different paper for your journal. Once we have enough, we will be making a book for our pages to go in.
If you could bring the following items to this class if you have them. If not you can use our workroom supplies or purchase items at the class.

Tim Holtz Distress ink pads
Tim Holtz oxide ink pads
Black Archival Ink Pad
White and Black Gel Pen
Sponge Blocks
Selection of your favourite stamps.
Glue
Baby Wipes.
Selection of photos to be cropped or just wait until you have done the page and choose them later.
Please ring 8277 1298 to book in.
Cost of the Class $20 + $12 Kit. 10am-1.30-2pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Counting down - Four Weeks to go!!!!

  Hello Everyone I have been crazy busy teaching classes, creating projects and working on the tags for the All Day Scrap. I am doing over 1...